PubliCar Monthey-Collombey-Muraz (VS) is this simple
PubliCar is a call order service. There are no timetables. There are no predefined routes or stops.
PubliCar was introduced in December 2007 in Monthey and expanded its service as from 2 November 2009. As of this date, the commune of Collombey-Muraz joined the project and has since been part of the PubliCar service.
PubliCar offers numerous advantages:
- The service is not limited by predefined stops, routes, or timetables.
- Passengers feel more secure (door to door service).
- Low transport costs.
- Allows people with reduced mobility to access public transport.
- Covers the communes of Monthey and Collombey-Muraz.
- Contributes to the saving of energy (on call trips only).
For an overview of the PubliCar Monthey-Collombey-Muraz dial-a-ride services please click on the map below:
In the Monthey-Collombey-Muraz dial-a-ride area you can call 0800 55 30 00 free of charge to book your journeys. The control centre is open as follows:
|Monday - Frieday||6.00 a.m. - 00.00 p.m|
|Saturday||6.00 a.m. - 16.00 p.m.|
Book your journey at least 1 hour before your departure time.
We try to combine the reserved routes and will accordingly suggest adapted times and routes. The goal is to avoid unnecessary kilometers and limit the negative impact on the environment. Therefore, the sooner you reserve your route, the better we can serve you.
The following timetables apply for the Monthey-Collombey-Muraz dial-a-ride area:
|Monday - Friday||8.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m.|
1.30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The Monthey-Collombey-Muraz PubliCar has a minibus with 11 seats available and serves from Monday to Friday connections to the following localities:
- Town of Monthey (complete area without ZI du Boeuferrant)
- Hospital and hillside (Gros-Bellet, chemin des Carrières)
- Lower area of Choëx (especially La Bercla cemetary, Mareindeux, Combasse, Chili and Cretta)
- Collombey, Collombey-le-Grand, Muraz, Illarsaz
(including order fee):
|Half-fare cardholders and children aged 6 to 16||CHF 3.20|
|Adults with no half-fare card||CHF 4.00|
|Rail pass holders||CHF 1.00|
With multiple trip card
(6 routes, including order fee):
|Half-fare cardholders and children aged 6 to 16||CHF 15.00|
|Adults with no half-fare card||CHF 21.00|
|Rail pass holders||CHF 6.00|
Special information/Please note
No service at weekends